1. MeghanaTanwar, Sabyasachi Chakrabarty, Gunja Chowdhury, Usha Kim, Paramasivan Rajaiah. Usefulness of mitochondrial deoxyribonucleicacid barcoding in identification of Chrysomya bezziana ophthalmomyasis: A case report. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. January-March 2021,1(1):154-155.
2. Manoj K Patnaik, Dilip K Panigrahi, S Thankachy, S Dash, Sudhansu S Sahu and A Kumar. Morphological variations in natural population of malaria vectors in Koraput district, Odisha State, India. International Journal of Mosquito Research. January-February 2021, 8(1): 145-150.
3. Krishnamoorthi R, Govindarajan R, Elango A, Rajamannar V, Philip Samuel P. Species composition of hard ticks (Acari: Ixodidae) on domestic animals and their public health importance in Tamil Nadu, South India. Acarological Studies. January 2021,3(1):16-21. doi.org/10.47121/acarolstud.766636.
4. Daniel J Klionsky, Amal Kamal Abdel-Aziz, Sara Abdelfatah, Mahmoud Abdellatif ……. Rituraj Niranjan…. et al. Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (4th edition). Autophagy. February 2021,
doi: 17(1) 8;1-382. 10.1080/15548627.2020.1797280.
5. Rituraj Niranjan, Sumitha Kishor, Ashwani Kumar. Matrix metalloproteinases in the pathogenesis of dengue virus disease: involvement of immune system and newer therapeutic strategies. Journal of Medical Virology. February 2021. doi:10.1002/jmv.26903.
6. Purushothaman Jambulingam, Vijesh Sreedhar Kittitas, Kaliannagounder Krishnamoorthy,Subramanian Swaminathan ,Adinarayanan Srividya,Hari Kishan K. Raju,Manju Rahi,Roopali K. Somani,Mallanna K. Suryaprakash,Gangeshwar P. Dwivedi,Gary J. Weil. An open label, block randomized, community study of the safety and efficacy of co-administered ivermectin, diethylcarbamazine plus albendazole vs. diethylcarbamazine plus albendazole for lymphatic filariasis in India. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases. February 16, 2021. doi: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0009069
7. Paulraj Philip Samuel, Renu Govindarajan, Ranganathan Krishnamoorthi & Jaganathasamy Nagaraj. Ectoparasites of some wild rodents /shrews captured from Scrub typhus reported areas in Tamil Nadu, India. International Journal of Acarology. February 2021, 218-221. doi.org/10.1080/01647954.2021.1887932.
- 8. Krentel A, Basker N, Beau de Rochars M, Bogus J, Dilliott D, Direny AN, et al. A multicenter, community-based, mixed methods assessment of the acceptability of a triple drug regimen for elimination of lymphatic filariasis. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases. March 2021;15(3):e0009002. doi:.10.1371/journal.pntd.0009002.
9. Bhavna Gupta, K.J. Dhananjeyan, S. Victor Jerald Leo, T. Balaji, K. Venkatasubrmani, A. Veerapathiran, M. Muniaraj and R. Paramasivan. Genetic diversity of Aedes aegypti in rural and urban settings in Tamil Nadu, India. March 2021. Entomon 46(1): 73-80. doi: 10.33307/entomon.v46i1.589.
10.Philip Samuel Paulraj, Govindarajan Renu, Krishnamoorthi Ranganathan, Victor Jerald Leo & Rajamannar Veeramanoharan. First seroprevalence report of scrub typhus from the tribal belts of the Nilgiris district, Tamil Nadu, India. Indian Journal of Medical and Research. April 2021.153:503-507.DOI: 10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_1223_19.
11. Nagarajan SK, Babu S, Kulkarni SA, Vadivelu A, Devaraju Panneer, Sohn H, Madhavan T. Understanding the influence of lipid bilayers and ligand molecules in determining the conformational dynamics of somatostatin receptor 2. Scientific Reports. April 2021,11(1):7677. doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-87422-5
12. Ajeet Kumar Mohanty, Charles de Souza1, Deepika Harjai, Prathamesh Ghavanalkar, Mezia Fernandes, Anvily Almeida, Jayashri Walke, Suresh Kumar Manoharan, Ligia Pereira, Rashmi Dash, Anjali Mascarenhas, Edwin Gomes, Thanyapit Thita, Laura Chery, Anupkumar R. Anvikar, Ashwani Kumar, Neena Valecha, Pradipsinh K. Rathod and Rapatbhorn Patrapuvich. Optimization of Plasmodium vivax sporozoite production from Anopheles stephensi in South West India. Malaria Journal. May 2021, 20: 221. doi.org/10.1186/s12936-021-03767-2.
13. Mohammed Mustafa Baig, Dilip Kumar Panigrahi, Manoj Kumar Patnaik, Premalata Acharya, Dolly Choudhury, Balakrishnan Vijayakumar, Sudhansu Sekhar Sahu and Ashwani Kumar. Susceptibility status of Aedes aegypti (Linnaeus) and Aedes albopictus (Skuse) (Diptera: Culicidae) to insecticides in Southern Odisha, India. International Journal of Mosquito Research. May-June, 2021, 8(3): 10-15.
14. Manoj V. Murhekar, Jeromie Wesley Vivian Thangaraj, Candasamy Sadanandane, Mahima Mittal, Nivedita Gupta, Winsley Rose, Seema Sahay, Rajni Kant & Mohan D. Gupte Investigations of seasonal outbreaks of acute encephalitis syndrome due to Orientia tsutsugamushi in Gorakhpur region, India: A One Health case study. Indian Journal of Medical Research,May 2021,153:375-381. doi: 10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_625_21
15. Dhanalakshmi V, Suriakumar J, Varatharaj R, Rajamannar V, Gupta Bhavna, Paramasivan R et al. Epidemiological and demographic characteristics of dengue and chikungunya infections over five years from 2014-2018, in Tamil Nadu, India. International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. May 2021; 8:2287-2292. doi.org/10.18203/2394-6040.ijcmph20211747
16. M.Palaniyandi. Effects of daily weather on Aedes genus (Culicidae: Diptera) arthropod mosquito vectors profusion and dengue epidemics transmission: A systematic review. International Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences. May 2021; 3(2): 171-177.
17. M.Palaniyandi, P Manivel, T Sharmila, and P Thirumalai, (2021), “The use of Multispectral (MSS) and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) microwave remote sensing data to study environment variables, land use / land cover changes, and recurrent weather condition for forecast malaria: A review”. Journal of Applied Ecology and Environmental Sciences. May 2021; 9(4): 490-501.doi.org/10.12691/aees-9-4-10.
18. Paulraj Philip Samuel, Renu Govindarajan, Ranganathan Krishnamoorthi and Ayyakani Venkatesh. A rapid protocol for clearing, staining, and mounting of Arthropoda: Trombiculidae, Pediculidae and Pulicidae. North-Western Journal of Zoology. June 2021; 17 (1): e201104.
19. Abidha Suresh, K. Vijesh Sreedhar, Jessu Mathew, K. N. Vijayakumar, P. M. Ajithlal, Prasanta Saini, N. Pradeep Kumar and Ashwani Kumar. Seroprevalence of dengue in urban and rural settings in Kerala, India. Current Science. July 2021. 121(2):233-238.
20. Candasamy Sadanandane, Ayyanar Elango, Devaraju Panneer, Kulandaisamy Athisaya Mary, Narendran Pradeep Kumar, Kummankottil P. Paily, Bhuwan Bhaskar Mishra, Thirumal Sankari, Purushothaman Jambulingam. Seasonal abundance of Leptotrombidium deliense, the vector of scrub typhus, in areas reporting acute encephalitis syndrome in Gorakhpur district, Uttar Pradesh, India. Experimental and Applied Acarology. July 2021. 84: 795–808. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10493-021-00650-2
21. Nikeshraj Natraj, Krishnaraja Muthuraman, Elango Ayyanar, Mathivanan Ashokkumar, Ashwani Kumar, Lakshmy Srinivasan and Panneer Devaraju. Ectoparasite diversity in pets and livestock from puducherry, India. International Journal of Acarology. August 2021; 1-5. doi.org/10.1080/01647954.2021.1968494
22. M. Palaniyandi, T. Sharmila, P. Manivel, P Thirumalai and PH Anand. Multispectral Satellite Data and GIS for Mapping Vector Ecology, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, and Forecast of Vector Borne Disease Epidemics: A Systematic Review. Applied Ecology and Environmental Sciences. August 2021; 9(8), 751-760. https://doi.org/10.12691/aees-9-8-6
23. Palaniyandi M. The environmental Risk Factors Significant to Anopheles Species Vector Mosquito Profusion, P.falciparum, P.vivax Parasite Development, and Malaria Transmission, Using Remote Sensing and Gis: Review Article. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development.October-December 2021 ; 12(4): 162-171.
24. Palaniyandi M. Applied GIS: Critical Cartography and Geovisualization Methods and Techniques in Public Health Epidemiology, Arthropod Vectors Ecology and Surveillance. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. October-December 2021; 12(4): 191-196.
25. Palaniyandi M. Spatial and Temporal Analysis of Vector Borne Disease Epidemics for Mapping the Hotspot Region, Risk Assessment, and Control for Sustainable Health. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. October-December 2021; 12(4):151-161.
26. Senthil Kumar M, Kalimuthu M, Selvam A, Mathivanan A, Paramasivan R, Ashwani Kumar, Bhavna Gupta. Genetic Structure and Connectivity among Aedes Aegypti Populations within Madurai City in Southern India. Infections,Genetics and Evolution. November 2021. 95: 105031 doi.org/10.1016/j.meegid.2021.105031