- Nisha Mathew, Kalyanasundaram M & Balaraman K. Novel macrofilaricidal composition and process for preparing the same. Indian Patent No. 280638 (2017).
- Nisha Mathew, Kalyanasundaram M & Balaraman K. Macrofilaricidal activity of monoterpene derivatives having phenolic characteristics from the fruit extract of Trachyspermum ammi against filariasis. Indian Patent No. 274393 (2016).
- Balaraman K, Geetha I, Paily KP, Manonmani AM & Prabakaran G. A cyclic lipopeptide of Bacillus subtilis subsp. subtilis with potential to kill mosquito stages. Indian Patent No. 264599 (2015).
- Hoti SL & Vasuki V. A process for the diagnosis of infective (L3) stage larvae of Wuchereria bancrofti in vector mosquito Culex quinquefasciatus. Indian Patent No. 257150 (2013).
- Poopathi S. Biocidal composition and preparation thereof. Indian Patent No. 255023 (2013).
- Balaraman K, Hoti SL & Manonmani AM. A mosquito larvicidal preparation of Bacillus thuringiensis var. israelensis. Indian Patent No. 222246 (2008).
- 7. Balaraman K, Geetha I, Padmanabhan V & Paily KP. A process for the production of mosquito oviposition attractant. Indian Patent No. 199635 (2006).
- 8. Balaraman K, Geetha I, Prabakaran G, Padmanabhan V & Paily KP. A process for the production of mosquitocidal compound. Indian Patent No.192872 (2006).
- 9. Nisha Mathew & Kalyanasundaram M. A technology for the production of controlled release formulation of an insect growth regulator for mosquito larval control. Indian Patent No. 191820 (2005).
- 10. Balaraman K & Nisha Mathew. Process for the preparation of Cyclosporin-A from Tolypocladium species. US patent No. 5,656,459 (1997); Brazilian Patent BR9601017 (1997); European Patent EP-96-356060/36 (1996); Indian Patent No. 183940 (2000); DE69521193T (2001); Canadian Patent CA-2142240 C (2002).
- 11. Balaraman K & Kuppuswamy M. A process for the production of THROMBINASE, a blood clot dissolving enzyme from Bacillus sp. US Patent No. 5434059 (1995); European Patent No. 0624642 (1999).
Patents Applications Filed
- Paramasivan R. Novel Ovitrap for Aedes control. Indian Patent No. 202011018709/ 2020.
- Muniyaraj M. Device for generating Germ free and Gnotobiotic mosquitoes. Indian Patent No. 201911049(989)/2019.
- Hoti SL, Senthil Kumar A, Vasuki V, Mayuri P, Balasubramaniyan R & Nikhil C. A process for the Electrochemical Detection of Lymphatic Filarial Infection in Vector Mosquitoes”. Indian Patent Application No. 201911039806/2019.
- Manonmani AM, Geetha I & Balaraman K. Improved process for the production of Cyclosporin-A using the fungus Tolypocladium sp. strain NRRL No: 18950. Indian Patent Application No. 699/DEL/2013; Canadian Patent Application No. CA 2901025A1/2018; US Patent Application No. US20160017003 A1/2016.
- Hoti SL, Balaraman K & Prabakaran G. A Process for the preparation of a fibrinolytic enzyme. Indian Patent Application No 30/DEL/2014.
- Hoti SL & Prabakaran G. A Process for the preparation of an Eco-friendly dehairing protease enzyme from Bacillus sp. for leather processing. Indian Patent Application No: 2654/DEL/2012.
Patent Applications Sent to ICMR in 2020
- Prabakaran G, Ashwani Kumar & Mathivanan A. A.
- Paramasivan R. (4 patent).
- Manikandan S, Poopathi S & Britto RJD
- Anns Tom & Poopathi S
- Bhuvaneshwari B & Poopathi S
- Manikandan S & Poopathi S